Our aim is to relieve as much of the unnecessary administrative burden on you and your staff as possible so that you can focus on commercial activities. We have assisted various companies with their market entry and have found that practical help such as that listed here can be useful to avoid unnecessary frustrations.
If you would like to find out about something not on this list please get in touch.
How we can help
We can provide:
- meet and greet
- city orientation (banks, hospitals, supermarkets, restaurants etc)
- getting a mobile phone, bank account etc
- finding accommodation (hotel, long/short stay apartment etc)
- guidance on office location and fit out
- guidance on local schools
- local introductions to associations, language teachers, activity groups etc
Points to consider
Ulaanbaatar is a sprawling city on the edge of the Steppe but the centre of town is compact and bustling. Most amenities and offices are to be found in the downtown area while an increasing number of people are starting to live away from the centre.